Perfectly perched at the foothills of Castle Hill, on a quiet street in the sought-after suburb of West End, this renovated Miner's cottage offers the perfect blend of both period charm and modern convenience.
The original features of Cedar timber floorboards and Cedar front door, sash windows, French doors, 3.3m high ceilings and tongue & groove paneling walls are highlighted throughout, maintaining the heritage of the property.
The wooden rear deck will ensure effortless entertaining and transitions into the open plan kitchen, and dining area. The deck provides a pleasant place to entertain, with guests able to spill into the shady established garden. The shaker style kitchen caters for all of your requirements and comes complete with glass mosaic tiles. The large living space is found at the heart of the home, designed to allow for an array of natural light coupled with a cozy warmth.
The floorplan consists of three bedrooms - all with air-conditioning, and ceiling fans. The large master allows for private access through stunning French doors to the front veranda. A tranquil space to enjoy your morning coffee, read a book and appreciate the view of Castle Hill.
With close proximity to popular cafés, restaurant precincts, schools, Castle Hill and walking distance to Townsville's CBD, this property offers convenience and lifestyle. Set in an inner-city location with beautiful curb appeal - your prompt action will be rewarded!
- Located only minutes to popular cafés, restaurant precincts, Castle Hill and Townsville's CBD
- Heritage features of cedar timber floorboards, French doors, 3.3m high ceilings and tongue & groove panelling walls and chamfer boards
- Convenient shaker style kitchen
- Open plan dining area flows seamlessly through French doors to the rear veranda
- Stylish bathroom complete with claw foot bath for ultimate bath at the end of the day
- Separate living space is found at the heart of the home, designed to allow for an array of natural light coupled with a cozy warmth.
- Three bedrooms - all with air-conditioning, and the large master accesses front veranda through private French doors
- The rear deck provides a pleasant place to entertain and allows ample room for your guests to sit, relax and unwind
- Garden shed for all your garden and power tool storage
- Original second outhouse toilet
- Recently rewired, replumbed and with a new roof - this house is ready to be enjoyed
-Neutral colour scheme throughout
Currently tenanted at $330.00 per week until June 2022
0413 020 440
3 1 0