MT LOW is set in a thriving community area with 9 parks, 8 playgrounds, 300 hectares of bushland, 9km of walking trails and a 6km Green Spine Parkland Corridor, you'll need to venture far to take some time out and connect with nature.
Bushland Beach a short drive. The ever-growing North Shore Town Centre is abuzz with activity which truly embraces its community with weekly farmers markets and parkrun followed by refreshments at the local Millie J & Co plus regular family events and movie nights. Convenience is near with Woolworths, Bunnings and 13 specialty stores, public swimming pool, gym, take away outlets such as McDonald's and Domino's Pizza. Easy access to the ring road provides quick links to JCU, the Townsville Hospital and Lavarack Barracks.
Mt Low has grown into a great family suburb surrounded by schools, shopping centers, parks for the kids and all day to day functions that a family needs in today's busy lifestyle.
The outstanding feature about this property is the size of the block. At 650 sqm this matches just about everything else for sale in the district. Many homes for sale around the ridges have a higher price tag on much smaller blocks and smaller floor size.
Available for immediate possession, this low maintenance and well-presented property affords an excellent ready-made live in or investment package.
3-bedroom, 2-bathroom House with 2 parking spaces and was built in 2011. The property has a land size of 650 m2 and generous floor size of182 m2.
Original floor plan was to accommodate a 4 bedroom home, but the original and current owners made a master class modification to enlarge the living areas in place of the 4th bedroom. Hence, on entry you are greeted with a spacious and modern open plan lifestyle.
Large open kitchen dining area, breezy bright uplifting living areas, opening onto a lovely covered outdoor entertainment area.
All air conditioning for when the time calls. All security screened and ceiling fans throughout. Remote access double lock-up garage.
2kw solar system conveniently in place to help reduce the power bills.
Fenced private block in a good neighborhood. Double gate side access.
Established native garden with amazing birdlife – wake up to a chorus of native birds in the garden every day.
Gardens also have herbs and fruit trees (Lime, Mandarin and Kaffir Lime).
Block offers a myriad of options to add a shed, pool, or more gardens.
Call to inspect.
• Year Built 2011
• Floor Size 182 m2
• Land Size 650 m2
• Local Government Townsville City
• Parish Name Bohle
• Primary Land Use Single Unit Dwelling
• Secondary Land Use None
• Zoning Residential – A
• Quiet street with friendly neighbors.
• Family Friendly area with parks close by.
• Shops and schools within 5 mins drive.
• Established native garden with amazing birdlife – wake up to a chorus of native birds in the garden every day.
• Gardens also have herbs and fruit trees (Lime, Mandarin and Kaffir Lime).
• 2kw solar system.
• Double gate side entry.
• Large open plan kitchen/living area
• 3 Bedroom House on 4-bedroom house site to maximize living space.
• Large patio.
• Telstra fibre velocity (now NBN) ready wired to both living areas and study nook.
• RATES - $1500 per 1/2 year approximately depending if paid by due date, pensioner discounts, etc
0437 696 969
3 2 2