Only one of four top level units have ever been re-sold at “Magnetic North” 56-58 Mitchell Street and once you view the property you will understand why. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom and 2 car park apartment has been loved, cherished and enjoyed as only an owner can.
The location is one of the most desirable in the whole of Townsville. Walking distance to Townsville’s award winning Strand and the Gregory Street cafe/restaurant area. With The Strand expecting a whole range of new facilities and projects with 10’s of millions of dollars of investment - the timing to purchase this property could not be better.
The feature list is impressive;
- Top floor unit with sensational sea views complete with Magnetic Island prominent in picture and endless breezes all day every day
- Lift access
- End unit features side windows providing additional natural light and fresh air
- 196m2 in total size and only 15 units in the complex
- Recently re-painted throughout providing a new-apartment feeling
- Large open plan lounge and dining area
- Spacious balcony
- Pool in complex
- This unit is not under lease and is suitable for owner occupiers and investors alike.
- Great value body corporate fees approx., $6,000 per year offering exceptional return on investment to investors for a secure complex with a relaxing pool and lift.
- The North Ward rental market is strong and there is significant demand for properties in this condition and prime location. Likely rental per week $520-550 unfurnished and over $600 fully furnished.
This is the very definition of a buying opportunity and unlikely to be on the market long. Don’t wait for an open house contact the agent now for a private viewing.
0413 020 440
3 2 2