The first glimpse of this impressive residence belies the warmth and relaxing ambience evidenced throughout this immaculately presented family home.
Set in Kelso and nestled on 2038sqm, with direct river access this home is sure to impress. Character and elegance best describe this home with open plan living, spacious entertainment area, in-ground pool and surrounded by large shady trees offering a secluded position for relaxing or entertaining.
- 4 bedrooms with carpet and built in robes
- 2 bathrooms including ensuite to master
- Generous open plan living, dining and kitchen
- Separate living area
- Spacious kitchen with stainless appliances
- Tiled under covered outdoor entertaining area
- In-ground swimming pool
- Split system air conditioning
- Abundance of land ideal for young children and pets
- Fully fenced
- Security screens
- 6KW Solar System into a 5KW inverter
- 6 x 3m shed
- Direct access to Ross River
- One residential Rufous Owl
- You also have Riparian water rights from the river so you can pump as much water as you want
Within close proximity to parklands, public transport, the Townsville Hospital, James Cook University, tavern, takeaway shops, local food shopping and several junior sporting clubs.
0403 180 181
4 2 2