This is a one of a kind home timber hand crafted home by the sea. Upstairs features four large bedrooms, main with ensuite, a generous study & an open plan living area that meets a generous sized deck with views second to none. The bathrooms are plentiful in size embracing a rustic style. Downstairs you will have the additional bonus of a guest studio with its very own kitchenette, living space and fixed bed. The laundry is also located down stairs with a separate bathroom to service the guest suite. The guest suit too has startling views overlooking the in ground pool and lush tropical gardens.
What is a holiday home without privacy and room for toys! There is more than enough room for the boat and cars under the house that will be fully secured with 6 foot fencing. This property is retaining all natural beauty of the bush & beach with a large salt water pool nestled into the landscape and last but not least access the beach with ease on your very own decked path.
- Country inspired main bathroom upstairs, plus an ensuite to the master bedroom.
- Generous open plan dining and lounge area, with timber feature walls, entrance sitting
- Three ocean facing bedrooms with direct balcony access
- Fully Air-conditioned throughout
- Spotted gum hard wood flooring throughout
- Separate study or craft room
- Built in wardrobes to the bedrooms
- Solar power installed
- Irrigation to the gardens
5 3 4