If you are looking to build your new home or an investment property then look no further as I have the perfect block ready and waiting for you! Located on Dunlop Street is this 554sqm block of land. The owner paid $157,900 for it and was going to build once the lease ran out however their work now has them moving down south and the property has to be sold.
Living in this suburb has some great advantages; not only are you surrounded by local parks, shopping centres, corner stores but you are also in close proximity to the Kelso State Primary School which is just walking distance away, as well as being a short distance to Rasmussen State Primary School.
One of the other great things about being in Kelso is the easy access to the Ross River Dam - which is literally just across the road of Riverway Drive!
26 Dunlop Street is currently being leased for $307 per week and is in place until September 2017 with a tenants option of 3 further 6 month terms paid at $755 per month.
You better be quick with this block as I don't think it will last long!
- Sitting on a 554sqm block of land
- Located close to the Ross River Dam, local shopping centres, corner stores & local parks
- Walking distance to Kelso State Primary School & a short drive to Rasmussen State Primary School
- A short drive to the 1300 SMILE Stadium, Willows Shopping Centre plus the Cannon Park Complex
- Ready to build your dream home or investment property
* Due to Townsville water restrictions, no the grass does not look like this at this stage *
0403 180 181